It's yer berfday

Happy Birthday, Micquel. I told you I would make you a cake. So when you gonna come get some? :) I don't know where you live or even your phone number, so I guess you might get some belated birthday cake after all, besides, you probably have a HOT BIRTHDAY DATE or something. At least I hope you do, and that you have a very lovely, smashing, delightful birthday. Alas, your teenage partying is over. (It is your twentieth, isn't it? Oh, dear, won't I be embarassed if you are turning twenty-one. Shoot. I think you are. I should have double checked before I made this beyond awesome illustration for you.) Either way, do enjoy your day!

love ya!
Meg

4 comments:

micquel said...

Hey, thanks a whole bundle and more! That cake looks delicious. You were right that I have just exited the teenage years for the big two-oh, and that I have a hot birthday date tonight. He's taking me to bombay house...mmmm. Anyhow, thanks again for the shout out, you the best!

megan said...

ooooh, bombay house, it IS going to be a good birthday!

plugalong said...

Awesome cake! You know, I almost missed her birthday, so she got a belated one from me. I don't know when all of the boys days are. For some reason I think they are all in August, other than Mark and Jedd? But it seems Mom told me otherwise once...

Cathie said...

Hello! In answer to the birthday question: Mark's is April 30th, Kurt-August 6th, Jedd-January 10th, Dal-April 22nd, Kyle-August 10th. I have no idea when the cousin and spouse birthdays are. If anyone has the list we should post it somewhere. Too many people!

Happy birthday, belatedly, to Micquel from us too.

PS I started a blog. How do I join the group?