It's yer berfday

Happy Birthday, Micquel. I told you I would make you a cake. So when you gonna come get some? :) I don't know where you live or even your phone number, so I guess you might get some belated birthday cake after all, besides, you probably have a HOT BIRTHDAY DATE or something. At least I hope you do, and that you have a very lovely, smashing, delightful birthday. Alas, your teenage partying is over. (It is your twentieth, isn't it? Oh, dear, won't I be embarassed if you are turning twenty-one. Shoot. I think you are. I should have double checked before I made this beyond awesome illustration for you.) Either way, do enjoy your day!

love ya!
Meg

3 comments:

micquel said...

Hey, thanks a whole bundle and more! That cake looks delicious. You were right that I have just exited the teenage years for the big two-oh, and that I have a hot birthday date tonight. He's taking me to bombay house...mmmm. Anyhow, thanks again for the shout out, you the best!

megan said...

ooooh, bombay house, it IS going to be a good birthday!

plugalong said...

Awesome cake! You know, I almost missed her birthday, so she got a belated one from me. I don't know when all of the boys days are. For some reason I think they are all in August, other than Mark and Jedd? But it seems Mom told me otherwise once...