the frustrating frustrationness of it all

Things that are annoying which you have no control over are really annoying. And frustrating. But things which are entirely unavoidable are, in my estimation, even more annoying. and MAN! the frustration. It eats me alive.

I still haven't learned how to make my wishes known, without being rude. How can I politely be firm? I haven't figured it out. Hence, the avoidable happened, and my frustration, it burns again. I am festering with anger and frustration.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That all made sense in a completely backward way.

micquel said...

Yeah, pretty much. I also really need to learn how to speak up without thinking that I will be rude. Sometimes it just has to happen. Sorry to hear that you are frustratingly frustrated. It is no fun at all. I'm glad that I can once again access this blog site. cool.

megan said...

yeah, I am kinda backwards. Kinda really.

derhay said...

Is it me? It's me, isn't it?

Any chance you'll let your wishes be known? hugginz

megan said...

no, luv, it isn't you.:)
but bless you for thinkin it is!